Dublin, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Freelancer SEO Services Global Market Report 2022, By Type, Application, End User” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Freelance SEO Services market emerging from the COVID-19 lockdown.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for freelance SEO services? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The Global Independent SEO Service Market Report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader freelance SEO services market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical market growth, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market coming out of the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Independent SEO Services Market section of the report provides context. It compares the freelance SEO services market with other segments of the freelance SEO services market by size and growth, historical and forecast.
Key Players of Freelance SEO Services Market are Searchbloom, NextLeft, SmartSites, SEOBABA, OMR Digital, Reputation BUILDUP, Dcloud Solutions, SeoRankExpert Digital Agency, SEO Climber, Boston SEO Services, DigiVisi, Kbos2hm, Peak Websites, Kanoobi Media, Mr. Technique Inc., Digital Ducats Inc. and Lockedown Design & SEO.
The global freelance SEO services market is expected to grow from $9.77 billion in 2021 to $11.94 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $25.37 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 20.8%.
The freelancer SEO services market includes sales of SEO services and related goods by freelancers or independent contractors who provide search engine optimization services to businesses. These freelancers are a temporary workforce that charges their clients based on hours worked, results, and clicks among many other models. Only goods and services exchanged between entities or sold to final consumers are included.
The main types of freelance SEO services are on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, and others. On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the content of web pages for search engines and users. Commonly used on-page SEO practices include optimizing title tags, content, internal links, and URLs. The services are used by large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the freelance SEO services market in 2021. The Middle East is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising internet penetration across the globe is expected to drive the market for freelance SEO services over the forecast period. An increase in internet penetration in daily life has led to an increase in various types of digital activities. As the internet becomes more and more important as a marketing tool for businesses, SEO is one of the most effective ways to drive more traffic to a website. E-commerce activity is heavily influenced by web search, and 81% of people search online for a product or service.
Many companies hire an in-house SEO team to meet the unique needs of the organization, which is expected to hamper the growth of the freelancer SEO services market. As the size of the organization grows, it is mandatory for the company to create an internal SEO team and streamline the process. The in-house SEO team ensures cost savings, faster turnaround of campaigns and also takes into consideration the brand objective, data security and quality of resources. It also allows command control over the output. According to the In-house Agency Forum (IHAF) Productivity and Pandemic Report, since 2019, in-house agencies have seen a 7% increase in overall growth.
Voice search is a growing trend in the freelance SEO services market as it gains popularity in everyday life. The increased use of smartphones and smart speakers has dramatically increased the potential of voice searches. According to research, voice search is used at least once a day by around 59% of customers aged 18-24, 65% of customers aged 25-49, while 57% of people over the age of 50 use it daily. Voice search behavior declines markedly in the 55+ age group and is higher in younger age groups.
According to the latest data from the Global Web Index via Datareportal, this is now common behavior with an average of 45% using voice commands or voice search. 60% of Indians, followed by 56% of Indonesians and 55% of Chinese Internet users aged 16-64 use a voice interface every month on devices such as mobiles, desktops, tablets, etc. Voice assistants are being used as an interesting innovation as virtual assistants increasingly understand customers’ natural speech patterns.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the Freelance SEO Services Market
3. Freelance SEO Services Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Freelance SEO Services
5. Freelance SEO Services Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global historic freelance SEO services market, 2016-2021, billion dollars
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global Freelance SEO Services Forecast Market, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Freelance SEO Services Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Freelance SEO Services Market Segmentation by Type, History & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
6.2. Global Freelance SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Large companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
6.3. Global freelance SEO services market, segmentation by end user, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
- Professional services
- IT services
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Freelance SEO Services Market
7.1. Global freelance SEO services market, split by region, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
7.2. Global freelance SEO services market, split by country, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lkzzmz
Global SEO services market for freelancers