|Remuneration:||cost to business|
|Location:||Cape Town CBD|
Are you a dynamic and driven individual with a deep passion for building a clientele alongside an energetic team? Why not join dotsure.co.za, a leading insurer, a company with a real purpose and a company that makes a difference.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, driven and determined individual who wants to be part of the exciting start-up of our Cape Town branch in a business development consultant role. Like any new division, there will be plenty of career development opportunities!
Summary of work
- Build your own commercial insurance clientele by:
- Prospecting new clients via face-to-face meetings and telephone canvassing.
- Perform an analysis of business insurance needs by client.
- Offering customers, Dotsure Trade Assurance offers.
- Manage the number of calls, appointments, quotes and policy goals set by management.
- Keep your sales pipeline full through continuous prospecting.
- Achieve the goals set by management.
- Continuous personal development.
- Keep your delegate report up-to-date and accurate.
- A very competitive base salary that does not decrease
- Commission per sale in addition to base salary
- Car and mobile phone allowance for business use
- Medical aid and retirement pension contributions
- Annual bonus linked to performance
Education, experience and other requirements
- Fluent English.
- Matrix certificate at a minimum.
- Task-oriented, results-oriented and accountable.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a sales representative (insurance experience not mandatory but beneficial).
- Valid driver’s license and own means of transport.
- Autonomous with a focus on prioritization and execution.
- Good presentation skills.
- Structured and organized, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office software package
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of success in sales.
Posted Jun 15 10:12, Closing date Jul 14