|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Are you a “plug and play” creative yet analytical thinker? Do you think in images and then translate those “image ideas” into campaigns that will exceed customer expectations? If this is you, then we want you!
One of South Africa’s most reputable creative agencies has a superb job opportunity for a savvy, results-driven mid-level digital strategist to join their formidable team in Cape Town. We are looking for an agile and dynamic creative professional with a strategic mind and digital skills to work in the rapidly changing digital media landscape. Is it you?
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Brand management and commercial partnership
- Build relationships with clients at a mid/senior level, consistently provide strategic advice that adds value to the client’s business
- Partner with our customers to build strong and successful brands in the respective category
- Demonstrate a clear and thorough understanding of the client’s business and drive advertising that effectively meets their business objectives
- Help identify digital strategy and creative opportunities across the Group.
- Actively work with creative teams to provide a deeper understanding of the brief at hand to successfully deliver outstanding creative and digital work
- Provide inspiration from ideas and thoughts that will result in insights that accelerate creative and digital success with clients
- Manage information sharing across clients and disciplines to help identify creative opportunities more easily
- Help sell creative work and ensure quality of work
- Keep abreast of advertising and digital trends within industry best practices.
- Driving digital thought leadership within the Group
- Contribute to a happy, focused and motivated Strategy department
- Support and collaborate with customer service on a daily basis
- Help build integrated relationships across the group.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant higher degree
- Minimum five years of professional experience as a digital strategist in a digital agency or advertising agency
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word/Excel/PowerPoint, etc.)
- TTL and digital experience is essential (digital proficiency)
- A good command of the English language (written and oral)
- Strong research skills (ability to interpret all results)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task (able to work on multiple campaigns at once)
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and gracefully accept feedback and advice
- Ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Innate curiosity and openness to new ideas and new ways of working (and technologies)
- Comfortable to work on site
- Comfortable working on alcohol brands.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted Jul 26 6:25 PM, Closing date Sep 24