The key role is to support the dealer network by providing efficient customer and dealer service through vehicle financing and the sale of value-added products.
This function also involves maximizing gross profit while ensuring that all Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) education, fitness and integrity, honesty and integrity requirements are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving agreed performance goals against budget and sales targets in a high volume dealership
- Maximize second gross profit
- Execute work in accordance with governance and compliance processes.
- Ensure that the dealership remains compliant with the requirements of the legislation.
- Record and report on transactional activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of responsibility.
- Perform financial needs analysis by providing co-sales of value-added finance and insurance products.
- Manage and maintain the finance and insurance accounts receivable book and effectively manage applicable administration and other related processes.
- Provide operational support related to finance and insurance activities and initiatives to contribute to overall dealership growth and profitability.
- Inform and educate customers on financing and insurance products.
- Constantly improve its own skills through the development of knowledge in the field and associated industrial developments.
- Knowledge of NCA, CRA, FAIS and FICA laws
Qualifications and experience:
- Three years of experience in a similar customer service focused role within the automotive retail industry or asset finance environment.
- Grade 12 with a relevant degree
- FETC (NQF 4) Qualification in Retail Insurance with a minimum of 120 credits
- Plus, an acquired regulatory examination certificate and NCA accreditation
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, business practices, dealership policies and procedures
- Understand compliance governing the automotive retail industry
- Accredited and mandated to perform finance and insurance functions
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points must be up-to-date on time
- Valid driving license code 08
Posted on Aug 04 11:40, Closing date Sep 4