|Location:||Cape Town, Diep River|
Develop, implement, track and optimize innovative digital marketing campaigns using your strong understanding of B2B SaaS and experience in developing and growing an organic social media strategy as the next Marketing/Campaign Manager wanted by an innovative cloud solutions company in the financial sector. The ideal candidate must have the ability to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution to drive demand and sales opportunities. You will also need an industry relevant tertiary qualification, have 2+ years of proven experience in B2B SaaS Digital, growth or performance marketing, experience in A/B testing and optimization conversion rate, able to use personas and content marketing strategies to analyze campaign success, Conversion Copywriting, proficiency in CRM systems and marketing automation technologies such as HubSpot and analytics tools websites and knowledge of GDPR and POPIA. Please note that you will need to work flexible hours to work with US partners and service providers in North America.
- In this role, you will support the marketing plan to drive demand and growth in North America and EMEA regions
- Own demand generation to generate qualified inbound and outbound leads for sales teams in the US and South Africa through organic, paid channels and outbound campaigns.
- Manage and optimize content and conversions for digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, digital ads, landing pages, creatives and messaging.
- Identify opportunities, create and manage your online presence and implement new creative brand awareness and growth strategies.
- Refine messaging to targeted audiences and personalities to improve response rates by experimenting with new emails, websites, and digital copy.
- Extract data from keyword analysis tools to optimize ad copy and content.
- Develop organic social media strategy and manage and grow presence to drive engagement with target market.
- Own sales enablement: Develop social sales and marketing materials.
- Create and optimize content for newsletters and development campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate against goals.
- Collaborate with the VP Marketing and the digital marketing agency.
- Ad hoc sales and marketing tasks.
- Industry-relevant tertiary qualification.
- Two+ years of proven SaaS B2B digital marketing, growth or performance experience.
- B2B SaaS/fintech experience.
- Demonstrable experience with social media, content, email campaigns and demand generation.
- Experience using content marketing personas and strategies to analyze campaign success.
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM systems and marketing automation technologies such as HubSpot and website analytics tools.
- Data-driven and analytical with experience in A/B testing and conversion rate optimization for continuous improvement across all digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- Generate demand through different digital channels.
- Conversion writing.
- Develop an organic social media strategy and manage and grow a social media presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of GDPR and POPIA.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Management of paid media campaigns.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-up.
- Requirement to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Autonomous and strong sense of belonging.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to learn and iterate quickly.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to see challenges as opportunities for organizational growth.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements.
Posted Jun 17 09:39, Closing date Jul 16